Monday 25 January 2010

Updates

Hmm, I remember I used to not post for a week and people were asking if I was ok! I guess that a 12 day gap (or longer) is the norm now! ;)

I had slight spotting for less than a day in the end. We DTD the night before the bleed, and the two nights after as well. And then every other day until about 3 days ago.

I have been increasingly tired the last few days. Going to bed typically around 11pm, getting woken around 7am, trying desperately to snooze a while longer despite someone screaming in the next room, as my eyes were heavy. He would have milk and then jump all over us, or headbutt us into submission (his favourite pasttime - head butt us with his mouth open, with his mouth if you know what I mean, while making "aaaah" noises, and his teeth bash against legs/ribs/head/whatever he's doing it against - ouch! No amount of dissuading him will make him stop - only distraction!

I've needed naps as well since Friday as well. Been cramping since Saturday-ish. Feeling generally under the weather.

AF is due either Wednesday, or next Monday, or somewhere inbetween. Or another time completely! I'm going to try and hold out til the 8th of February before I test, because I'm sure AF will arrive at some point. And I'd much rather get myself ready for her arrival than to be so sure that she's not coming that she tricks me and comes later instead :P

Robert's MMR is tomorrow. I forget if these are the 13 month jabs he's due, or something else. I don't think he's actually HAD his 12 month and 13 month ones on time, so guessing that although he is now 14 months (my baby is 14 months old!!!) these will be the 13 month ones.

I was saying to someone about finding out within the next couple of weeks if Robert is going to be a big brother or not... and as soon as I said that my mind sort of froze in disbelief - Robert, being a big brother??!!! He's still so little, he can't be a big brother! Then I think about Becca who's youngest two are 10 and a half months apart, and I couldn't imagine looking down at a 2 month old baby and comprehending them being a big brother either!! It's hard enough with a toddler! (waaaah! My baby is a toddler now - for all intensive purposes!!! I'm not sure of the true definition of toddler, but my baby walks, so I guess he's a toddler!!)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's Facebook, we can all check you're okay on there.

    DD was 10 months old when I got pregnant but like your Robert was an early walker so seemed very much a toddler already!

    I'll be keeping everything crossed for you over the next week or so... But not getting your hopes up, so won't comment on the interesting symptoms ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with Jemma - checking on you at Facebook to make sure you're okay, and um, NOT going to get your hopes up re. the very interesting symptoms! ;)

    Robert looks so much older lately! I can't believe he's 14 months old already. Hope his jab goes well tomorrow! :S

    ReplyDelete