Thursday 28 January 2010

It's gone...

All signs of bleeding have gone... I had stained CM until yesterday afternoon around lunchtime. Since then - nada. Had some CM, but all been clear.

I keep wondering if it would be too early to test if I tested tomorrow. I wonder how I will feel if I test tomorrow and it's negative. It's a possibility I need to prepare myself for. Will I just think "oh it's too early" and wait longer and then test? Or will I think "that's it, AF is on her way then?" Which is better? Is it better for me to think AF is coming or to wait longer? I don't know if me just THINKING there's the possibility I am pregnant now is delaying my period if I am not.

To be honest - I *am* expecting a negative test tomorrow. But like I say I don't know if that will mean I am really not pregnant. I'm just so used to negative tests, plus with Robert I was 5 days late when I tested and got the faintest of faint lines. I think I'm just one of those women with low HcG levels.

Each month I have thought deep down I was pregnant, so while I think now I might well be, that doesn't really mean anything because I thought I was for the last two times! Please keep everything crossed for me tomorrow morning.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment