Wednesday 13 January 2010

Hmm odd.

Okay.... where to start. Yesterday I was fine, today I am fine. Yet on Monday I couldn't get through the day without crying. I feel a little silly for over-reacting, as now it seems that perhaps it was just an odd hormonal surge.

Now for my second bit of news. The last two days I have had quite a large amount of cervical fluid. Enough to get onto my knickers. Then today I went to the loo maybe around 4pmish.. wiped and nothing. Wiped again, and on that bit of tissue there was a sudden appearance of blood (red) - not just spotting, but what appeared to be light period bleeding. I've been to the loo twice since, and had only blood-stained wee on the paper if that makes sense?

I've put a panty liner in and will see what happens, but the reason I'm so confused is that I am only on cycle day 19 at the moment... I will see if AF turns up but it seems ridiculously early for it to be AF especially considering my last two cycles have been 33 days and 38 days respectively.

Now I know what you're probably thinking, because I'm thinking it too. Implantation bleeding? But I really don't want to get my hopes up!

One more question though: Can exercise cause this? Today I've done about 45 minutes on the wii board, the first time I've been on there in ages. Could exercise cause some early bleeding?

Thank you Linds and Jemma for the comments on the last entry, I really appreciate them! I'm feeling better now though so I'll wait :)

Edit: thanks Jemma and Linds again! We had BD on Tuesday night, and after reading your comments we did it again last night ;) I guess I definitely ovulated then at least this week?!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that bleeding actually sounds like ovulation bleeding to me! I get midcycle bleeding every now and again and particularly when my cycles were getting back to normal after Jove. Quick drag your hubby to bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is implantation bleeding, I think it would be ovulation spotting, especially accompanied with the CM. I would get on the bding if I were you!!

    ReplyDelete