Thursday 28 January 2010

I couldn't help testing.. :(

But it's good news, I'm pregnant!! :D

The line on the test is faint, but definitely there!






I think I'm just over 4 weeks pregnant, maybe 4 and a half at a push. I estimate my due date to be 6th/7th October. I waited for a few seconds, then picked up the test while it was still drying, and saw the line forming, my hand started shaking and I had to sit down on the edge of the bath! Didn't stop shaking for about an hour... I don't remember that with Robert at all! We're going to *try* and wait until we have our scan before we tell family this time... so it's staying off facebook please girls :)

Woohoooo!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!! I knew it I knew it!!!!
    That knackered feeling was way too familiar ;-)
    Congratulations honey I am beyond happy for you!!!!!
    Sending lots of sticky bean vibes and all the best for a happy healthy nine months :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks positive to me. :) Hope it all goes well for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO excited for all of you. That's wonderful news. Robert will make such a wonderful big brother and you're going to shine as a mother of two.

    Hugs and squeals,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so exciting! I am so pleased for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that's amazing news :) I'm so happy for you both (and a wee bit jealous lol) lots of love! Oh, I'm so happy for you!!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, I had a feeling this time it was going to be good news. You sounded very much like how I felt when I was first pregnant with Liam. Awwww, I am so excited for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete