Thursday 12 November 2009

Time to test soon or period due

So assuming that my cycle is still 28 days I should be due on my period tomorrow I think. I've been getting a few aches, diarrhoea yesterday. Today I've been really windy and bubbly down there, and I think I've needed to wee slightly more than normal.

I really have NO idea what's going on, I'm just not sure either way if I am or not.

Robert has suffered a bit with a cold and stomach bug this past week or so. Now he has a nasty cough. Jonathan was wondering if it was croup because Ewan had it and we saw Stephen Nicky and Ewan at the weekend.

Anyway tomorrow is Robert's 1 year checkup at hospital. We might head out shopping afterwards as well, we shall see.

Anyway just thought I should touch base, especially with these weird bubbly feelings and to just let you know that I don't know for sure if I am pregnant or not.

Hope all is well!

1 comment: