Thursday 19 November 2009

Nope.... :(

Hi guys.. TMI in this one I'm afraid.

Thanks for your comments, unfortunately I don't think I'm pregnant :( Within a couple of hours (typically!!) of posting the entry, I went to the loo and wiped, and got quite a lot of (red) blood on the tissue. Not HUGE amounts but enough to me that signalled the extremely imminent arrival of Aunt Flo...

Since then I have had on the tissue when wiping: lots of brown coloured CM, a small amount of stringy brown CM, then a tissue with nothing, and today I've had more red. So while I was suddenly getting my hopes up with the brown CM I'm pretty sure that's it and AF is due to drop by any hour now in full force.

Strange though, it's been back and forth, so goodness knows what's gone on this time. I will definitely wait and see now, maybe by Monday hopefully she will have come along properly so I know for definite.

I think we should probably try harder next month, I did sort of lose momentum and interest, so I think next month it should be every other day, from period start til period end (or period week or two late). Like when Robert was conceived. I will be knackered no doubt, and sometimes it does feel like a bit of a chore, but Jonathan'll enjoy it at least!

1 comment:

  1. Aw sorry honey ((((Nicola))))
    Your time will come :)
    Try and just enjoy the time with your husband ;D

    ReplyDelete