Tuesday 25 August 2009

Come on tests...

I have ordered some tests from Amazon, a pack of 25 cheapy ones, and a twin pack of clearblue digital to confirm a positive I get with the cheapy ones. I keep feeling little twinges, that make me think maybe I am already pregnant. But if I'm honest in my heart and mind I am pretty certain I'm not pregnant. The tests are due to arrive on Saturday so I will wait til then before I take one.

But I am weeing loads, this morning in particular I don't feel all that good. But that's probably just me knowing I could be pregnant making up the symptoms, like what happened the cycle before I got pregnant with Robert. So if, on Saturday I get a negative, I will just forget about it!

Onto the baby I know exists lol ;)

Robert is practising standing alone all the time now, and also walking with just one hand on something for balance. He makes me so proud every day :) He's been off the antibiotics since Sunday evening, and so far he has slept through the night still, although he does still get up early! I love him so fiercely, and still adore nursing him to nearly asleep, watching his peaceful face! There really is nothing more beautiful than a sleeping baby.

I am also so so proud of Jonathan. I knew he would be a good dad, but he's not, he is an excellent dad. I don't think I could have found a better father for my children. He is loving, patient, strong, fun, and just wonderful. He has so much love to give! I really hope he keeps his mind open to more than two children. He has always said to me only two. I don't know why he seems so unable to imagine life with three or more kids because he is such a good dad he would be great with more than two as well. I guess time will tell.

Anyway, a photo to leave you, of the two men in my life...

4 comments:

  1. Ooh how exciting! Can't wait to hear results =O) Have you not had a period since you had Robert then? It's so lovely how happy you are, it really is =O) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no period yet lol, even though Robert has now been nightweaned for a week. Glad to see you got it working ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... if ur pregnant, maybe it'll be a May baby? May is a very special month! Hehe :)

    If ur born in May u are supposedly more lucky then others, haven't noticed that myself however!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, wondering what will happen!! Glad Robert is feeling better. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete