Monday 20 April 2009

Oh the cow in the meadow goes moo

Argh, well last night's sleep was errr... limited. I think it was partly my fault. Well probably mostly my fault, but whether it was justified I don't know. He woke every 4 hours for the first 2 wakes, and then it was 2 hourly. The second time he woke up we tried the controlled crying approach - which well, didn't work. An hour later, despite getting up several times, speaking to him he was still screaming, so I fed him again.

I am not trying to get him to sleep through the night, what I am trying to do is stop him from waking up 4+ times a night. And get it down again to 1-2 times. I know he's still young and I don't mind feeding him in the middle of the night, but it is getting wearing having to get up and feed him 4+ times because he won't settle without the breast (whether he's hungry or not)

Anyway tonight I think I might just feed him whenever he wakes if he doesn't go back to sleep by himself quickly. I need the sleep tonight!

Yesterday we had a great day, we went over to Jonathan's parents, and washed the car (lol), then went for a walk, and had a bit of food there. Their cats are much less afraid of him than Hazel is!

Jonathan's parents live in a little village, there are farms and big fields in the village, and we took a walk through a public footpath through a field where there were some cows - so he got to see some up close!

Back at their house, we took a few more photos of him, one of them being this one - why he's looking so shocked at ME, he looks at me every day!!

One last photo, which I absolutely adore! Soooo cute!

Thanks for the comments on the pictures from Saturday's entry. I love getting comments! :) Leigh: Jonathan's been looking around on the internet for local places to go at the weekends, so we make the time to go out somewhere nice and also lets us find some nice places to go when Robert's older!

Anyway, have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment