Tuesday 7 April 2009

A fall :(

Well, call me a bandwagon jumper, but I am in the process of copying all my entries here onto blogger, I don't know what the state of diaryland is, but if it goes down I really don't want to lose everything! There's a good few entries here, and I think I'm about half way through, I even hit the daily limit before you have to start typing a word you see in a box for each additional one, which was probably quite a lot. It won't be for a while yet so you don't need to change bookmarks just yet.

Anyhow, onto other news, as some of you may know, I managed to trip up on the cat on the stairs, while carrying Robert, and ended up falling down! Luckily I managed to throw myself backwards so that I didn't go head down the stairs, and Robert wasn't hurt, but I've ended up with a grazed knee and a painful ankle with a bruised lump on it but to be honest I wouldn't have minded a broken leg if it meant Robert wasn't hurt!

He is still teething like crazy - he's got such a hard set of gums! And his clothes are constantly wet from drool. This is definitely a tough stage no doubt about it!

Anyway he's now 16lb 4oz, keeping his place just above 50th centile on the growth charts. Not much else to report for now! So I'll head off and try and keep the litle fella entertained until it's time for his bedtime bath. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment