Monday 3 March 2008

Ovulating around now, if my calculations are right :)

The last week or so we've been packing up our belongings ready for the move, all spare clothes, DVDs, CDs, sheets, etc. There are only 11 days til we move, which is getting closer, luckily Jonathan has the week off next week, and we've managed to unload several boxes onto Jonathan's parents, and my parents, which they can bring along shortly after we've moved. So the living room is looking less cluttered, as is our bedroom.

All the while, Jonathan and I have been having intercourse regularly. We've had intercourse every other day at least from the day my period stopped to present this month, which should optimise our chances for conceiving - much more than last month anyway, as we had not started trying til about two weeks after my period had stopped for that month, so more than likely after I had already ovulated. I've been enjoying it too. I just need to make SURE I don't start testing. It's very tempting, but it will just serve to add stress. I'm just going to carry on the way we've been going - having intercourse every other day, until my period comes. And if it doesn't come, I'll wait a few days, then test. We should be in our new place by the time my period is due.

Going by the ovulation calendar on the Babycenter site, I'm most fertile this month from 27th Feb to today - maybe I should make sure that we have intercourse today just to make sure ;) If we DID get pregnant this month, our baby would be due around the same time as my nephew was born last year - late November!

No comments:

Post a Comment