Thursday 20 March 2008

Another LTP...(see end of entry)

Thank you, Meg and Alice for your comments, just what I needed! I did test again this morning, but again, a very veeeeery faint line (and by faint, I mean, I hold it up to the light, and squint, and I can just about see it), barely stronger (if at all) than the one yesterday. And that was with the first wee of the day too... so a little unsure. Still having a little spotting too, but nothing major, more like coloured cervical fluid.

I am still fluctuating between "am I pregnant" and "am I just imagining that line" - how I wish I had one of those clearblue tests that come up with the words "pregnant" and "not pregnant" right now! The last thing I want right now is to convince myself I'm pregnant if I'm not... and possibly induce another 2 week delay in my period. Thus, the still barely see-able test this morning was a little disappointing. I wanted it to be a lot stronger (ie, maybe still faint, but strong enough so I didn't have to squint at it in good light) than it was.

I think I may wait til Saturday before doing another test - two days maybe will give enough time for it to show up more if I am pregnant? Maybe tomorrow I should walk down to the tesco express on the high street and see if they do any clearblue digital tests. Or wander along and see if there's a chemist.

Also, just so you don't wonder why I don't reply until evening, I can't connect til then because the ADSL broadband isn't up yet, so I can only see stuff in the evening, I'm so glad to find your comments there, I was very much hoping to see them! Anyway, I'll let you know how I get on... I think I will wait before telling our parents... as it's still very early days if I am.. I should make sure my impatience doesn't win out!

Last night in bed, Jonathan and I were talking about a few things, one was whether or not we'd find out the sex of the baby. Now, before, I was thinking "definitely", now, I'm not so sure. My reasoning was so that I could get used to the idea of whatever gender it was before giving birth. But now, I think I'll be happy with whatever gender I get! Jonathan said that if I really didn't mind either way, he reckons we should find out. But if I did want one or the other, we could do whatever I wanted.

Oooh, and while I'm online tonight I really need to do a bit of research and find out where the nearest doctors surgery is. I'll do that when I'm done here - very important if I find out I'm definitely pregnant! Anyway, I'll leave it here for now. :) I have made a new image for the diary ready for the BFP ;) (right now, it's a LTP haha - little thin) Will check in tomorrow night! Thank you soooo much for the notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment