Wednesday 2 January 2013

To put you out of your misery

Bells - mainly looking at you lol

We are having our third little boy in May!

Things are going okay. Hormones not too much in the air. Baby boy is kicking like crazy sometimes, but still being very little, he has a fair few quiet moments. I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow. Time really is flying.

Christmas came and went, saw family, and didn't do the long trek down to Kent which was nice in its own way. The whole family know that we're having another boy, none bar my mum really showed much enthusiasm or interest. Well I guess it's not surprising, it's nothing new now is it, me being pregnant with a boy?

I struggled emotionally with the news at first, I do have to admit. I regretted finding out, but now I think I am pleased, because with each passing day, the disappointment that it's not a girl is less, and the excitement for another boy is greater. We do have a first name in mind for this boy, one that I've had to agree on really. But I would have preferred a different name for him. Still, the middle name is my choice, so still thinking about that.

Anyway, that's about it. So yeah, baby boy number 3 is incoming...

2 comments:

  1. The next few weeks are just going to fly by. May sounds a way off but really it isn't. :)

    I never found out with any of my kids but whilst I would have liked a girl with number 3, I was just as excited and amazed as Liam was born.

    When we even discussed the possibility of having a fourth (which we have firmly decided against if anyone was wondering) all I could think about was how cool it would be to have 4 boys so things do change and I am just happy with how life is turning out with the 3 of them.

    3 boys is alot of fun and whatever his name it's great to have an input from both parents.

    (Hubby actually chose Liams name too, I wanted William but picked Oliver for his middle name and I did have more input in Matthew and James name than him. And over time, his name really has grown to suit him and I can never imagine him being a "Will" over "Liam")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so this thing about after having to boys you're far more likely to have another really seems to be true! Congrats on three gorgeous little brothers! The three musketeers lol! Nw if I could just wheedle the names out of you, I'd be happy..... ;-) xx ps how cool would it be for you, me and Alice to be pregnant together lol!

    ReplyDelete