Monday 31 December 2012

22 weeks 4 days

So, it's the last day of 2012. Tomorrow will be the year my third baby is born!

My in-laws and my mum know already what we're having, and my Dad is finding out tomorrow...

The baby is happy and healthy, and kicking around beautifully. Last night I was sure there was a football match going on in my belly, the kicks were so strong and frequent. It was lovely to feel and be part of, and Jonathan felt the kicks for definite that time too, the first time he was certain he felt the kicks.

I am on the search for maternity gear with a vengeance now. I had some maternity tops for Christmas, but I do need some more maternity trousers I can wear, as I only have two pairs of leggings that fit me at the moment. Going out and actually shopping for clothes though is a little problematic these days, but I will get round to it soon hopefully! Most of the maternity clothes I wore with Robert and Christopher have been charity shopped/binned (depending on the quality) due to me losing weight between C's pregnancy and this one.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic New Years - have a drink for me, this is the first this year I probably won't have one (might see about a small glass of Baileys... One won't hurt surely!!) as I've never been pregnant over Christmas and New Year until now...

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year!! :) so excited for you and your wee babe! It'll be here before you know it. Are you going to be posting the sex here? I'm keeping a sealed lip in case you're not! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhhhhhh you tease! please tell us the sex! i'm just dying to know :-) glad all is going well! happy belated christmas and new year! x

    ReplyDelete