Thursday 6 December 2012

19 weeks - shift in view

I'm 19 weeks today! NINETEEN!! Can't believe it, it doesn't seem that long ago since we were still TTC. It seems crazy to think that had I not miscarried in April I'd be due a baby this month as well.

Belly has grown loads since the last belly picture I took at 15+4. But I'm going to wait til 20 weeks to take another! Less than two weeks now until the anomoly scan. I'm hoping all is ok because I feel a little like I'm not feeling baby as much nor as often as I should be. Hoping I've just got a laid back baby this time!! I know last post (not including the belly gallery) I was hoping for a girl, and that another boy would be second best. Well, a girl would be nice, but for some reason, I'm now REALLY excited by the possibility (probability??!!) that the baby is our third boy :) And not just because of the bed, although that's super cute and funky, but because.. I don't know!! I just am! Really hoping we'll get to find out anyway, and that baby isn't too shy. Can't believe it's less than two weeks now!!

Anyway. On the home front, the kitchen is almost finished and ready to move into! Just a couple more days and it'll be ready to decorate, and get lovely new blinds (thinking wooden venetian ones to match the work units!), and fill up all the cupboards, not in that order though!! Oh how lovely it will be to have a working sink, and a working oven, and be able to use it in the daytime! Oh and a washing machine!! We went up to see my brother at the weekend, and took a load of washing with us, which has been handy as we've been without a washing machine for almost 2 weeks now. Managing just as I caught up fully prior to the kitchen starting, and also been re-using tops and trousers that aren't actually that dirty *blush*

Anyhow, all the work units are up, the work top, tiles, hob and oven are in, but I *think* the oven still needs to be wired in. Today the plumbing will be finished, so sink and washing machine tonight hopefully! And the tiles will be grouted. Then tomorrow will be the silicone edging for the tiles and the sink, cupboard doors, and edging in the doorway on the floor, and a few other loose ends.

2 comments:

  1. Girls are supposed to be less active than boys. So I've heard. Cannot confirm this from previous experience obviously but friends who have had girls then boys have said boys were busier. All will be fine. And yes, number 3 zooms past x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the next pic and find out boy or girl. Maybe you're not noticing the baby be so active bc you're so busy with the boys?? ;)

    ReplyDelete