Sunday 6 January 2013

Getting huge

So I'm 23 weeks 3 days. I'm going to get another belly shot at 24 weeks, then 28 weeks, then 32, then probably go 2 weekly until D day. I feel massive. My size 16 leggings keep sliding down under my bump. Which, incidently, is out furthur than my boobs, by a considerable distance. I am hoping to get some maternity clothes soon - but finding the time to go shopping is difficult. Maybe on Tuesday I will go to Matalan in the morning while Christopher is at the in-laws, and Robert is in nursery.

I look at my bum, and the size of my legs, and the wobbly fat hanging down by my hips and under the bump, (thinking urgh) and think to myself how I don't SEEM smaller than I was when pregnant with the other two boys. And when I think that I don't actually have any clothes the same from when I was pregnant with them (having got rid of them all) it is SO hard to tell. The only thing I can think of is that a coat I wore just after having Robert, had a zip and several poppers. I could only pop it up on the one popper under my boobs. Nowhere else. Zipping was out of the question. I know I am not newly post partum, but don't people reckon that in that period, you still have a belly of a 5-6 month pregnant lady? If that's the case, I must be smaller, as I can zip up the jacket, and there is still a small amount of growth room left in it.

I am looking forward to seeing just how my belly pictures progress though I must say! Looking back at my previous bump pictures - I do seem more "bumpy" this time round than I did before! Can't wait to get a 24 week shot to compare with the other boys!

But here was an unofficial one around 22 and a half weeks.


1 comment: