Thursday 29 March 2012

The possibility

Yesterday I had signs that I am fertile and possibly ovulated or ovulating shortly. And let's just say there is the possibility of a baby. Not a STRONG chance but a chance nonetheless. I find myself thinking with my head that I don't want to be, but with my heart I do. I really really do. If I am, the baby will be due around the 20th December. So the chance of a Christmas baby is high. If I am. Which I sort of hope I'm not. But hope I am more, and I will find out in around two weeks.

I know that next week I will DEFINITELY be hoping I am, as on the way to Kent, we will be stopping by Alice and seeing her lovely boys (and bump!) I'm so excited because it feels like I've known her for ages, since before Arthur was even a twinkle in her eye. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Officially "liking" this entry!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Easter break, both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca. Need to get thinking caps on for a date to come over to your neck of the woods! Do you have a weekend around the end of April you'd be free?

      Delete
  3. Oooooh how exciting! I live it when online friends meet! Nicola, Alice is just lovely! Have a wonderful time xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm oh the possibilities! Keep us posted! Love that you're meeting up with Alice and then perhaps becca too! That is so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete