Monday 12 March 2012

Dream

I had a dream last night that I found out I was pregnant. I had a huge belly (for just having found out!) and even a few movements. How I didn't know before I don't know! I don't know if this is anything to do with whats going on with us now, or the fact that we watched the episode of Game of Thrones where Daenerys finds out she's pregnant last night.

Hopefully aunt flo will make her appearance at some point during this week so that I know my cycles are settling down into a regular pattern. Today is CD30. Last month she arrived at CD34 so spotting any time before the weekend would be good. I don't feel in the least bit pregnant, so just waiting for aunt flo really.

1 comment:

  1. Premonition for the future perhaps?? :) I love Game of Thrones!

    ReplyDelete