Friday 10 February 2012

Even though those tests cost £6 each (if you buy a twin pack which I did!!) I think the money was well worth it. It has stopped me obsessing over testing every day on the cheapy tests (which I am *ahem* going to have to re-stock up on) and trying to find a line! I KNEW it would say not pregnant, because the line I imagined seeing was so faint I didn't think it could possibly pick up anything on the CB, which is less sensitive!

I am now simply waiting for Aunt Flo to show up. I still have had NO signs whatsoever of her impending visit, and if I don't get her visit in a week's time, I will test again. I now have NO idea when to expect her, and therefore whether any "parsnips" we had was appropriately timed. So either way, I have no idea and will just wait and see what happens. Whenever I go to the loo I hope to see some red just so I know what's going on!!

I am currently on day 32 of my cycle. Lets see how long it ends up being... If by some miracle I am/do get pregnant, then I will have no idea how far along I am, the only indicator will be the strength of line on the pregnancy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment