Tuesday 7 February 2012

Due on tomorrow

Tomorrow, I am due to start my period. If, of course, I have another 30 day cycle. My first cycle was 29 days, my second was 30 days. This will be my third complete cycle if it completes and I get my period.

Each previous time I have had spotting the day before my period arrives properly. So I should be due some spotting today, but nothing. Assuming of course my period is "on time". Which I know it may well not be, having not had time to regulate yet.

And of course, there is the possibility that ovulation has been delayed, which will result in delayed period. The tests I have taken (3 now) have all appeared somewhat negative, although with enough squinting and in the right light, the faintest of faint lines is *just* visible. I have found myself wishing I had a ClearBlue Digital available today. But then I think if the line is THAT faint, surely the CB would just show up negative anyway?

Last night was our third bad night with Christopher in a row, due to his poorliness, he just isn't sleeping well, and therefore, neither are we. It's almost enough to make me think am I CRAZY for wanting another baby??!!! Christopher is still waking at LEAST once in the night, more often 2-3 times and the last three nights, 6-7 times. I'm feeling a little under the weather too, and as such little things are fraying my temper more quickly :( Hopefully things will improve as we pick up and become a healthy household once more! I was hoping to take C out to some groups tomorrow, but unless he picks up, I might not be able to! :( I will try the morning one I think anyway, and see how we go. Possibly cancel the afternoon one.

No comments:

Post a Comment