Monday 27 July 2009

8 months old - super duper quick turned long entry

I thought I'd better add a super duper quick entry incase anyone's worried about me lol, I'm still here and alive etc ;)

Robert is doing super super well! He is getting so quick now when he wants to! It's so cute though when he's crawling along quickly (usually after the cat, or trying to get through the open stairgate before I close it) he sort of huffs with urgency ;)

I am absolutely beyond knackered these days. With Robert's sleep not too brilliant, and the fact that I have to stay with him for practically his every waking moment now, I am sooo tired. But at least I will have my revenge... ;)

I could not stop giggling at that photo when I first saw it!

Here's a nice photo taken after Robert's bath a while ago. Thought he looked a bit like a jedi!

Talking of jedis...

Here's Robert with his "messy play lunch" of baked beans, it took me aaaages to clean up!!!

This weekend just gone we went to Kent to see my parents, as it was my Mum's birthday on Saturday, and it will be Caroline's birthday on Wednesday (she had a party on Sunday).

These following photos were taken at my Mum's new house

In this one, my Mum was saying "Where's your toes?!!?" and would keep grabbing them to tickle/"nibble" them, after a while Robert cottoned on to what she was doing and when she asked where his toes were he'd lift his feet up to her hands!

These last few were taken at my dad's. We went out to Bluewater on Sunday late morning to buy a few little bits for Robert, these bricks being one of them, as we wanted some proper bricks with letters on!

And eating lunch, the piggy that is my son!

My dad was soooo nice to us! He told us that if Robert woke up ridiculously early like usual, once he'd had some milk to come and give him to them to look after so we could have another couple hours sleep! Boy did we need it, we offloaded Robert at 5.30am lol!

Anyway that super duper quick entry turned out to be not so super duper quick!

And it's time for bed now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment