Thursday 16 July 2009

7.5 months old - more photos, weekend (and birthday) plans

Robert is coming on in leaps and bounds! He is getting so big and getting on so well with his crawling and pulling up. I will be SO surprised if he isn't walking by September. You can tell he's already trying to balance, he's constantly holding on while standing with only one hand and is so steady! It is just amazing how fast they progress once they start the rocking thing.

It is my birthday this weekend (I believe you are right, Sarah!) and I am quite excited about it. We have booked some babysitters (my Mum and Dave) who are arriving on Saturday morning around 11am, and after some lunch, Jonathan and I are going to the cinema to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I am thinking about cooking a cottage pie (with Alice's recipe just with beef mince instead of lamb!) for dinner for the 5 of us for dinner, and then on Sunday we're going out for lunch with them, and also the in-laws (where Mum and Dave will be staying the night), and then late afternoon my Dad is coming along. So busy busy weekend!

We got the photographs from Saturday's shoot with Natasha, and they are pretty nice! She got some fab ones of Robert close-up, and some interesting shots as well!

The image at the top of the page is one I made using one of the photos, which I love! The photo was editted slightly to alter the lightness of the photo, which shows I guess that there is some blue in his eyes, although it is hard to see it in real life!

Shame about the drool here, but I guess apart from wiping his chin every 2 minutes it couldn't be helped!!

Natasha's baby is only about 3 weeks younger than Robert, here's one of the two of them she took

"Peekaboo!"

"Let me oooout!"

"...or I'll knaw the bars off!"

One of Robert and I, unfortunately he was a bit grumpy during the shoot at times, this was one of the times!

Love this sequence of photos!

They were so cute together! I love seeing Robert interact with other children, and particularly babies. He's so inquisitive and interested!

We also took a few photos since the shoot, mainly in our garden, where he really enjoyed crawling all over the grass!

And he also enjoyed taking Daddy for a walk! ;)

Last but not least, he's reached that adorable phase of absolutely BEAMING at himself in the mirror! I can't blame him, he's pretty darn cute ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment