Tuesday 18 September 2012

More.. 8 weeks pregnant

Thanks everyone who commented :) I love getting that email to tell me someone's left a comment (only a bit annoyed that it also notifies me that I've replied to someone as well lol).

The morning sickness has ramped up a bit. This is so new for me, I know it IS morning sickness as I've felt queasy or downright nauseous for about a week now, and last night, when I got up for my new nightly wee, I sat on the toilet, and instantly felt like I was going to throw up. So much so I finished my wee, and immediately went and laid on the floor in the hopes that it would make me feel better. I stayed there for about 5 minutes, before the urge to throw up disappeared. This morning I also felt bad, struggled to eat my cereal, but luckily I had a helper on hand, Christopher who started helping himself to my cereal at the same time!!

We arrived back at the in-laws yesterday afternoon from our holiday, around 2.45 or so. We had to go there first, as Jonathan had parked his Yaris over there as well so the builders could make a start on the conversion while we were on holiday. His sister and our niece was there, which was lovely! She's getting so big now! She's 14 months and definitely exhibiting a lovely toddler personality :) (and SO cute with blue blue eyes and curly dark blonde hair!) Felt a bit queasy while we were there, but nothing too bad. The in-laws, that is, mother in law and father in law now know about baby number 3 (I can't remember if I already said or not), as does my mum. But no-one else apart from some people on internet land!

When we got back home we found a skip on the drive in front of the garage, piles of sand and gravel, and bricks. And on the other side, where there was a patch of grass to begin with, is now a lovely new driveway! Unfortunately no drop kerb to get up there yet, but Jonathan parked his Yaris on overnight. Apparently the builders, who have carted away a load of sand and gravel, are coming back to make a start on building the wall in replacement of the garage door today, and also they need to see a structural engineer about supporting the house while they knock down a supporting wall! Eeep! But all exciting stuff, would be lovely to get everything finished by Christmas! I'm not sure when the projected ETC is, but I'm quietly hoping it'll all be complete by Christmas, with just interior decorating for us to do afterwards. I'm quietly wondering if I'll be able to bring up a kitchen re-fit for our newly extended kitchen/diner :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how ur converted garage turns out in the end :)

    Oh.. and btw.. still hoping that your baby is girl ;)

    ReplyDelete