Monday 3 September 2012

At least 5 weeks

I'm at least 5 weeks pregnant now.  I really have NO idea what my due date "should" be, so I guess I'm waiting for the scan to know for sure.  I'm guessing it's between April 27th and May 3rd.  Either way, I'm feeling great at the moment.  No sickness, no tender boobs, (well maybe slightly so but nothing that bad, even with two nurslings still, who primarily nurse first thing in the morning only) no nothing really.  No spotting.

I have a list of jobs a mile long this week.  Here's what's coming up.

We have Robert's nursery home visit this week.  As such I want the downstairs to look SOMEWHAT reasonable! (job number 1)

We are going away to Devon for a week starting 10th September.  So we have to pack! (job number 2)

The builder doing our garage conversion is wanting to start work on... 10th September.  My FIL (who introduced us to the builder) says he'll come round so that shouldn't be a problem - the beginning jobs will be outside work anyway.  What it does mean though, is that we need to try and get our garage CLEAR by the time we go away.  Which'll be fun.  We have 2 wheely bins, a single bed and mattress, a large coffee table, a large travel system buggy, step ladders, a toy pram, easle, high chair, trampoline (toddler version), water table, computers, bikes, tools, birth-pool-in-a-box, gazebo, some spair fold up chairs, and goodness knows what else in there.   Oh and a load of rat poo. (job number 3, 4, 5, 6 and so on)  Oh and before we put stuff in the shed, I want the ceiling and floor to be painted - yes, why did I start that job??!!

Signing off now, will be back at some point if I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment