Tuesday 28 August 2012

Update

Well.... a few things to update....

1.  NEW BLOG DESIGN!!  I decided an autumn-y design was in order, so I made a new template using one of the scrapbooking kits from my Creative Team duties :)  Thanks to Feli for the gorgeous kit of course!

2.  We have our shed arriving tomorrow.  In bits, of course.  Somehow the two of us are going to have to try and assemble it.  I'm guessing this'll have to happen after the boys bedtime.  To have the men assemble it for us would have been an extra £150.  So thinking it's gonna be a lot of work....

3.  The funeral went well.  Luckily the service was short - the boys *just* managed to sit quietly and nicely the whole time.  With sweetie bribes.

4.  I'm finding a hard time thinking of stuff to fill this out before getting to...

5.  I'M PREGNANT!!!  I've kept it in for THREE days (from my first certain test).  How, I don't know!  I *think* I'm about 5 weeks at the moment.  But I could be as much as 5+2 or as little as 4+3.  So EDD around the end of April/beginning of May.


That's all I can think of!  Thanks for all your comments on the last entry, I loved reading them!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS MY LOVELY!!!! Good to see things going great for you. I am so pleased for you. Good luck and 3 is a great number of kids to have (especially if new baby turns out to be another boy) but since this will work out a summery month baby my money will be on girl this time. I have my theories on months. Most girls I know are born End of March to End of Aug for some reason. Anyway, I know I'm going on but I am just SO excited for you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, congratulations!! How exciting. I was wondering what had happened since your last few posts, so I had to scroll to the bottom straight away! LOL. I am so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! So happy to see this update!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaat??!?! Congratulations hun!! :) So happy for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!! so happy for you!! and a smidge jealous ;-) keep updating, i love pregnancy journals hehe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek. I'm late to the game! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete