Wednesday 13 June 2012

CD32

I'm expecting my period by the weekend. I know a baby will happen when it's the "right time" but I am not expecting to be pregnant this month even though we have done what is required. I don't feel pregnant at all. But it's shaping up to be a long cycle. Since Christopher, my cycles have been between 29 and 34 days long. So given that I only have one pregnancy test left, I will not be testing until Monday, which will hopefully be long enough for my period to show up, and give a few days grace.

I've had a couple of sessions of CBT. I've got a few issues, this week I'm focussing on my routine and getting my days more productive. I also need to work on my feelings of isolation, and how I perceive myself. I also think J would be happy to wait for a while before we have another one (assuming I am not pregnant already) as he's getting a bit bogged down by stuff. So if there is no baby on the way now, we'll be officially not trying for a baby.

1 comment:

  1. as long as you're doing what is right for you and your family then it's a great decision... i hope this month turns out however is best for you all, whichever that is. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete