Friday 15 June 2012

CD34...

Hmmm... Still NO SIGN whatsoever of my period. I've not had any spotting at all this month, absolutely nada. In the 6 full cycles I've had since Christopher's birth, two have been 29 day cycles, two have been 30 days, one has been 32 days and one has been 34 days. I just don't know what's going to happen. If I'll end up with a longer cycle than before even or if I'll get my period tomorrow some time. Yesterday morning I had a twinge which made me feel like maybe my period was coming. But nothing yet.

I have one pregnancy test left, it's a CBD. I'm wondering whether to take it tomorrow morning or wait til Monday. I *know* it'll be best to wait til Monday, but I'm really not sure I can. It's a miracle really I've even waited this long. I just know if I'd had any cheapy tests they'd be gone by now, one a day since Monday :P Monday, I'll be on CD37 if my period hasn't shown up.

And whenever I do test... I'll be nervous if the result is positive, mainly because of Jonathan's reaction. I really don't know how he'll be if it's positive. He's having a hard time of late, and I'm a little scared if the result is positive, if the news of another baby on the way will tip him over the edge. I don't think I've ever felt so conflicted ever... especially as we have been TTC since January. I guess the thought going round my head is... if I am pregnant - do I tell Jonathan straight away??!! Or leave it a little while so I can try and guage how he will react?

3 comments:

  1. There's no need to tell him straight away if you feel it'd be best not to (and if you can manage to keep it a secret! I know I couldn't!) there's no harm keeping it to yourself until a time you feel is right. Just so long as you don't tell anyone else either, I know my hubby would be very upset if he thought anyone else knew before him! Good luck! X ps - wait till Monday! Surely it can't possibly be wrong then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT!!!!

    Don't worry about Jonathans reaction, he'll be ok with whatever. You decided to stop trying AFTER the peak time so you were still in agreement around the time a baby could have been conceived. Don't put yourself under unneccassary pressure or worry. What will be will be and you have a good supportive hubby so do try to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to hang in there! I know it isn't.easy but you can do it! I think J will be ok. You were, as you said, TTC since January so whatever happens will be meant to be. I think things are sounding positive but our cycles are wonky things!

    ReplyDelete