Sunday 1 January 2012

happy new year!

Happy new year everyone! Did everyone see in the new year well? I was asleep practically heh.

I was debating whether or not to write about this because I thought how fun would it be to be completely unexpected... but I do wonder if I am roughly regular yet... had a 29 day cycle last time... I am currently on cycle day 22. While not technically trying we have, to borrow a term from someone, had parsnips on cycle days 10, 11, 18 and 19. If I am due another 29 day cycle I am roughly 7 days dpo, and have had a red tinged cervical fluid today when I wiped.

People knowledgeable on such matters, when do you think I may have ovulated (had lots of twinges already in the last week, increased CM, right sided pains, in the last week) and what could the red tinged CM be?

4 comments:

  1. I've never understood, fully looked into all the TTC symptoms but it sounds promising for having ovulated from what I have read but it could also be that you are still at an irregular stage or have the early symptoms of a water infection with the cramping and tinted wiping. However, I prefer to remain cautiously optimistic for you. Would love to start seeing more pregnancy diaries again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and do you believe in omens? The word I had to enter to get my comment published was "Stork" It made me smile and more hopeful for you than ever that this year creates another mini Nicola and Jonathan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love that "omen"! I'm not sure if I believe in things like that or not, but it's a very sweet thought! Still got at LEAST a week to wait before I know anything for certain!!! Possibly longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Becca, sounds like you definitely ovulated and maybe the red tinged spotting could be a sign of ovulation or possibly implantation. You may also have a short luteal phase and this could be the start of AF as well. Our bodies are crazy things and you just never know!

    ReplyDelete