Tuesday 31 January 2012

early symptoms?

This is just a rambly pondering "lets record this for interests sake" post. I am not expecting to be pregnant this month as we officially started trying on the cusp of when I should, going by traditional 14 days before period is due, have ovulated. I've had no other proper ovulation signs this time, at least not since we started trying. A few days before I had pinchy pains. Anyhow not expecting to be pregnant.

Yet, the last few days I've had typical early pregnancy signs. Tiredness, not to the extent that I feel zombie-ish, but to the extent that I doze off very easily if reclined. This morning I've had an increased amount of soreness while the boys are nursing. Generally only if they move around lots but still, my boobs being the shape and elasticity they are means they can generally put up with a lot.

Anyway, just going to wait and see, its a good week or more until my period is due so I'll be waiting for that!

5 comments:

  1. Well.... these can be symptoms for both pregnancy and AF. But this is how I was when I was first pregnant with Liam, I just put it down to having a young baby and that's why I was so knackered and worn out. But they were very close together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh exciting! I'm eagerly watching to see what happens because when my cycles are regulating after starting back again, I always ovulate later in my cycle than I ever used to before, so I wouldn't expect that you'd necessarily ovulate before CD14 anyway. Also, I had a PERIOD this pregnancy so was totally and utterly sure I wasn't pregnant, lol! But eventually the tiredness started to make me suspicious, even though I "couldn't be pregnant" (and I was!!!). Soreness is a good indicator as well, though not always one for me every pregnancy - sometimes though! When are you thinking about testing this cycle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cycle is around 30 days.. Well first was 29 second was 30, so what I meant about 14 days before period was due was CD 15 or 16. If I may have ovulated later I guess there is an increased chance I'm pregnant but not holding my breath! Going to test next week I think, that should be about right? Due on around the 6th or 7th Feb!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh! I love these posts. Keep my fingers crossed and waiting for testing next week!

    ReplyDelete