Friday 6 January 2012

Update on tests

Well done more, and all have been very very negative. No more lines after a wait, or any immediate positives. I was really happy to see so many comments on my entry though! To answer Jemma, I sort of did to begin with, I felt quite tired (although it's hard to differentiate early pregnancy tiredness from toddler still waking in the night several times tiredness!), and I was weeing LOADS. Now though, not so much. I feel mildly crampy so I feel that I'm about to come on soon. I'm not going to think about it much anymore for a few days, and see what next week brings!

3 comments:

  1. Testing early is always a risk but theres always hope for a test later on, and if not this time your body is letting you know it is getting ready to do it again by getting AF back to a sort of routine. I would very much love to see #3 on the way this year for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! I was getting so excited! :) But it's STILL exciting because I agree with Rebecca, I think your body is definitely getting to be ready again (seems very familiar from my own experience in the month or so before I conceive), and I so so so hope you will have a 3rd baby!

    ReplyDelete