Saturday 5 November 2011

Well....

This morning I had a few spots of pink on the tissue when I wiped... and I have had some niggly feelings down there for a few days as well. I can't help but think it is one of two things.. either my period is about to show up, or a birthday treat I gave Jonathan has born fruit.. it was over a week ago we did the deed so it could be implantation. I guess we will wait and see what happens, if I am not pregnant I really expect my period to show up soon. I feel mildly crampy, so it's not really bothering me.

I am pleased that right now I will be happy whatever happens. I do wonder what Jonathan will say if I am pregnant. He has not been using anything, so he should be aware of the possibility!

That is all really, I will keep this updated!

3 comments:

  1. oooooooh, how exciting. Hoping for baby 3 for you, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh GREAT EXCITEMENT!!! Either way really, but more so for possible implantation!

    Hope this message actually works this time, tsk!

    ReplyDelete