Sunday 6 November 2011

Update.. Or lack of!

Well since yesterday morning I have had zero spotting or anything really! Which has made me wonder if I imagined it, or you know where the tissue is wet and the colour of your fingers show through...

I realised I accidentally lied, I will be upset, or at least peeved slightly, in one senario, and that's if I get neither my period or a positive pregnancy test. I keep wondering if I will get an answer for the niggly feelings, because I have also (along with the boys) had a bit of a tummy bug. And wonder if it's that. I am thinking that I will try and put it to the back of my mind until Friday, then test if I haven't had my period show up.

2 comments:

  1. This may not be just you.

    I know this is FAR too much information but a couple of times I've had a panic after seeing "pink" after wiping. As you know, I am a depo girl. This meaning I should not be spotting. I don't get periods and I certainly shouldn't be pregnant but it's happened a few times. I think it was after the third time I realised it was only happening at the end of the roll. The adhesive they use appears to give a pink tinge. Panic over.

    So it may not be just you, or it could be a random conicidence but don't stress yourself out. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... that has got me wondering... I think I have recently finished a roll but not sure if it was that morning or not!

    ReplyDelete