Monday 28 November 2011

Nervous

Tomorrow morning is my practical driving test. It's at 8.10am, so my instructor Colin is picking me up at 7am for a pre-test driving lesson. Hopefully any nerves I still have will dissipate during the lesson so I am calm and collected for the test. Tonight I will be getting an early night (and by early I mean no later than 9pm - preferably earlier!!) to make sure I am well rested and able to get up and dressed with no problems at 6am. My two little men might find it odd, as they usually climb into bed with us and have some mummy milk, luckily, Christopher usually wakes before 6am for some milk so hopefully he won't find it too bad.

Jonathan will be taking the two of them over to his parents house, then after the test I will either be going back here or see if my instructor will let me drive to Northampton. My documents are all ready, and now I am hoping that I will pass, as long as I don't make any stupid mistakes I should be ok. Cool calm logical head will hopefully be put on by morning!!!

1 comment: