Saturday 14 July 2012

symptom ramblings, ~10dpo

Just to say... I don't think I am pregnant... I'm not sure if it's even a good idea if I am or not...  but I wanted to record these "symptoms" for future reference.

I've been tired a LOT lately.  Like... getting a full night's sleep, waking up with heavy eyes, and needing a nap during the day several days over the last week (which has been BLISS when I get it!).

Frequent weeing - perhaps.  Not sure though, I might just be drinking more than usual.  I don't think I am though hense recording it.

Tonight: so far only occurance, nausea.  Occured in the evening during the boys bath, after a dinner everyone else ate and is feeling fine after.  Thought of eating more has made me feel a little queasy.

I'm due on around my birthday, or in the week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment