Monday 14 March 2011

Finding things tough. :(

I had a hard day on Friday. Being nonchalant about a friendship that was very important to me has proven very difficult, especially when that person is now acting like I'm the devil, and telling anyone who will listen.

I asked Jonathan what he'd think about moving house, I felt that upset about it all. I do want to move at one point anyway, but that was definitely a bit rash.

We have reached a compromise, in that we will focus on some home improvements, and also I will get my provisional licence and start learning to drive. We'll get a second car, and pave over our lawn to have somewhere to park it, and convert the garage too so we have a proper dining room.

Let's hope this is onwards and upwards.

2 comments:

  1. Oh (((((HUGS))))) !!! Wish we lived nearby so we could be "real life" company and encouragement for each other! I'm so sorry people are behaving like nasty schoolgirls instead of responsible adults, and making you feel so awful :(

    I didn't know you don't drive (have already envisioned you behind the wheel driving your boys about!)! It's a great idea to learn, it will open things up for you a lot and you'll feel less isolated too I should think. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all come across this at some point but we survive it. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and all that! Some people are just better off out of our lives though I know it's hard to stop feeling resentful and for the stuff they say/do to not get to us.

    I am still looking for a point when I can learn to drive. I just need to change my provisional with my married name and address and find the time and money to do it. Same with everything else in life really ;)

    You'll get there. xxx

    ReplyDelete