Wednesday 16 September 2009

My cheeky monkey :)

My little monkey man is such a people pleaser already! He keeps blowing raspberries on my boob (sigh!) but it's so funny it makes us laugh! Then he keeps doing it because he sees that it is making us laugh! Keeps looking up and grinning his head off, and then carries on! Cheeky monkey lol!

Today I fed him downstairs (I was sat on the sofa, he was stood up). After a while he started pulling around a bit which got a little painful so the next time he pulled away I popped my bra back up. He turned back to find my boob gone, but he spotted the mole I have on my belly, and launched himself at that!!! Which made me laugh, and of course having made me laugh, he grins at me again and latches onto my belly again!

Such a funny little boy! His little personality is bursting through now in everything he does! I love him so much!



1 comment: