Sunday 31 July 2011

Forgot to say...

I took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. But you probably figured I'd have updated if it was positive!

Also, increasing amounts of CM, enough to get onto my knickers, so thinking it might not be long before I get my first post-natal period. 10 months and counting so far, and Robert's was 11 months, and he was night-weaned between 8-10 months, Christopher still has milk once or twice during the night, and no where near weaning during the night yet.

Hoping it stays away a little longer, the longer the better, until we feel ready to start trying for baby number 3!

It's been really hot this weekend, yesterday we went to a wedding, of a friend I've known for over a decade, maybe even as much as 12 or 13 years! We've not seen each other in many many years, and it was great to see him again. The boys had great fun in the venue's garden, especially since my brother was there and so Robert got to play with his cousin Ewan again (second weekend in a row!), and they get on so well now, it was lovely to see.

Will hopefully post more photos soon, but here are a few from the beginning of July.













2 comments:

  1. What cute boys!! :) And so exciting about trying for #3 coming up in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, are you definitely planning for a third?!! So exciting!!! Lovely pics! xx

    ReplyDelete