Saturday 23 July 2016

So.. Some news....

So I'm just going to jump right in here and post this...



Yep, baby number 4 is on it's way! I'm almost 7 weeks pregnant now. Not many symptoms at the moment, I had a few days before I had the positive test where I was SO tired (I'm pretty much always tired, but this was on another level). Peeing slightly more maybe. And in the days following the positive test, I had a rather full uterus feeling, and some brown spotting.

Now, the full feeling has diminished, the tiredness is back roughly to the same level as normal (maybe slightly more?). I think I'm now getting morning sickness symptoms. I say I think, because this time last week, I was feeling queasy, then threw up in the night, a few days after C (now 5) and D (now 3) were both sick in the night. Basically a bug worked its way through everyone. So now, a week later, I should be 100%, but I've been feeling funny for a lot of the day for several days running, which has worked it's way into a pattern. I wake up feeling fine. As soon as I'm up, I start feeling odd within half an hour. I feel like I don't want to eat, but in the way that I know if I do I'll feel better. So I eat breakfast, which doesn't really help, but also doesn't make me feel worse. The slightly queasy/off feeling lasts until mid to late afternoon, then I feel better and up for eating more, and I don't feel put off by sweet or rich foods like I do prior to that.

Basically I think the bug has morphed into morning sickness, without really getting a break from the bug first.

Another thing I've noticed is that I'm incredibly spotty this time. I'm getting spots on my chest and face. But also I'm getting patches where it's red, dry and sore, with lots of little raised spots, like blackheads but white. Ive never had anything like it to my recollection, maybe as a teen but who knows, that was forever ago! They feel horrible. I've tried cocoa butter on them which might be helping I just need to persevere.

All in all though, not much happening so far, in fact I often forget I'm pregnant. We're not sure when we are going to tell the boys, or the family. As of yet, only a few people know I'm pregnant. I am considering keeping it off facebook completely, as I know I am seen as a complainer... And if I know I'm not going to talk about it on there, it might help that front.

So that's about it for now.... Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Woah! That is absolutely the last thing I was expecting to see this morning!
    Congratulations! :)
    Were you trying? Tons of sticky vibes your way. Hope the morning sickness doesn't hit too hard. Try coconut oil for the spots, it's antibacterial :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coconut oil! Of course! :) thank you! Yes we were trying. 2nd month lucky. A March baby. Lovely!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations :-) such exciting news xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Just getting caught up on this blog post now! So excited for you! Congrats! can't wait to follow along! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete