Monday 4 October 2010

9 days old! Photos!

Well my little Squidge, Christopher, is now 9 days old! I can hardly believe that it's been so long since he rocketted into the world and into our lives well and truly :)

He is such a delightful, calm baby, full of lots of lovely expressions.







I could just cuddle him for hours if there wasn't the need to get things done, or sleep! He has yet to cry for anything other than a nappy change! When I think back to Robert as a newborn, I'm SURE he used to cry a whole lot more! Part of me is wondering whether it's our attentiveness and the fact that we are so much more experienced as parents this time round? But either way he is very calm, and he will sleep in his cot with no problems, or in his bouncer, meaning that we can spend a lot of time playing with Robert and I think this is helping him to adjust to having a new tiny baby brother!

Christopher and I had been home only a few hours, when Robert decided he wanted to join Christopher in having some Mummy Milk. :) I am so happy that Jonathan took some photos of my first time tandem feeding my two boys!





It has certainly eased jealousy and I am more than happy to allow Robert to join his brother if he asks. Now, Robert will sometimes reach over and hold Christopher's hand while they both nurse :) It's so sweet! So sweet, I just embarrassingly had a strong let down thinking about it and leaked all over my top!









He really is a sweet big brother :)

Anyway, tonight we have put a duvet and pillow on Robert's cot for the first time, and he's already once climbed out and started crying, so I put him back in, tucked him in and sang him more songs... he seems to find it quite cozy but it is so different to him as he's not slept under a cover since he was about a few months old (since we discovered baby sleeping bags!), and he sleeps on his front, with just his jammies on. So hoping that he will get on well with it! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment